Does this sound familiar?
You’ve been counting your calories. Weighing your meals. Skipping dessert and watching your family eat chocolate cake.
And yet, despite your discipline, you’re STILL struggling to lose weight.
You feel exhausted. Defeated. Why is this happening to you?
Recent scientific studies have revealed that toxins and chemicals accumulate in the body over time. In order to deal with them, our liver increases body fat to entrap these impurities and protect the body from their influence.
While it may be protecting you from toxins, that body fat certainly isn’t helping you feel any better about yourself!
Hi! I’m Roy. I struggled for years to lose my beer belly. It wasn’t until I really educated myself about the miracle that is the human body that I discovered how to keep the pounds off.
My goal is to empower the public with education about the critical issues that face the state of our health today, and to help people solve their weight-loss problems.
Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of people create the body they’ve always dreamed of.
While listening to my clients’ questions, I found many similarities and thought I’d put the answers into a handy-dandy guide that people can read anywhere.
Here’s what you’ll find in my Guide to Cleansing Success:
- 5 ways to create your own cheer team for ultimate success
- 21 safe and delicious blendables that won’t ruin your cleanse
- 7 tips for balancing your cleanse goals with “real life”
- 5 symptoms to expect while cleansing (and how to alleviate them)
- Vice advice: why smokers have a hard time cleansing
- Training, cleansing and over-cleansing: how much is too much?
- 4 tricks for avoiding junk food while cleansing
- How to cleanse when you’re on a high-protein diet
- How sleeping and cleansing go hand in hand
- …and more!
It’s all available for free, right now, with your free subscription to the No Longer Toxic Newsletter.
Simply enter your information below to get access.
Your privacy is very important. I will NEVER share or sell your information to anyone!